The above video was shot using a Canon PowerShot G9
This is a simple modification I did to the Beauty Dish to turn it into a diffused light dish.
- I took out the center reflector
- cut the diffusion material to cover the front of the dish
- marked and cut notches into the diffusion material to match the notches cut into the dish
- inserted new zip ties into the notches of the diffusion material
- attached the diffusion material to the dish using the zip ties
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts.