It’s so good to be back in the swing of things and posting again. There is so much news that I missed, if I posted it all here today it would probably be the Friday 50, or 500. I’ll be touching on some of the important things in other posts. Let’s get started with this weeks Friday Five.
- Mark J. Rebilas is a good great photographer that puts his gear in harms way. He straps his camera to some crazy places. I wonder if has crash replacement insurance on his gear?
- James Nachtwey was awarded the TED Prize in 2007, he was given $100,000 and a wish to change the world. This is the result.
- Social Networking sites are all the rage, but you need to be aware of the down side.
- It seems prices are falling everywhere (stocks, housing, and even gas), and so are hard drive prices. WD’s ShareSpace has a great solution for your ever expanding image library.
- Finally, from the “More balls than brains” department. Red Bull Rampage is back! If you’re a mountain bikers, you probably have a huge grin on your face right now. It’s on this weekend and you can get all the info here.