I’m going to keep this weeks Friday Five short and sweet. Let’s go!
- It’s coming! It’s coming! Well at least something is. Canon has put a teaser on their site “Destined Evolution“.
- Sometimes it takes just one company with a great idea to change the world. Let’s hope HP’s idea of selling their laptops in a messenger bag, instead of traditional packaging, catches on. Apple, Dell, Lenovo, you guys paying attention!
- Google launches something new and shiny. Chrome. It’s their brand new web browser. It’s only available for Windows right now (c’mon us Mac users wanna play too).
- “A picture is worth a thousand words.” What happens when you combine a couple of pictures together? Or, remove something from a picture? Does the word count change? Here are some of the more memorable fake photos of all time.
- And, here’s a quick white balance tip for Aperture 2 users.