It’s another beautiful Friday in Whistler and my mountain bike is calling me… So, I’ll make this quick.
- I keep referring to PhotoShelter’s School of Stock because the articles there are a great source of information. This weeks is no exception. Shooting Silo. They cover the topic in great detail and even give a shot list.
- Not another D700 post! Yup! I’m starting to sound like a Nikon “fanboy”, but when Canon announces their new stuff, I promise to give them just as much attention… OK? Luminous Landscape has posted a review of the D700 with sample images that are worth checking out.
- Did Nikon make a mistake with the SB-900’s massive foot? Strobist has the details. David has also posted a review of the SB-900.
- People say some nasty things in the comment section of blogs. I guess hiding behind a computer screen gives some people courage to say things they wouldn’t say to a persons face. Play nice, please.
- Rob Haggart at A Photo Editor has started a new project. He’s a fellow mountain biker and skier… He has to be a good guy! Right? APhotoFolio.com looks like it will give LiveBooks a serious run for it’s money. The price is reasonable and designs look great. My only issue, being a slightly tech savvy photographer, is that there is no “self hosted” option. If he was to offer a backend similar to WordPress (what I’m using to create this blog) at a reasonable price I would jump all over that. In the comments on his blog the issue was already brought up and Rob seemed open the idea.
OK… off to go ride my bike. If you have any comments please post them below.